our store hours & covid protocols
As of June 11th, we are now open to full capacity and are no longer requiring appointments for entry. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 protocols and may reinstitute our appointment system if it seems necessary or useful -- any changes, if they happen, will be announced here and on our social media accounts. Thank you for your patience and understanding over the past year and beyond.
Our hours for in-store shopping and curbside pickup:
Monday - Friday:
11am - 2:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
Closed on Sundays.
Our current COVID-19 protocols:
- We recommend but no longer require face masks in the store.
- No appointments are needed, but we do reserve the right to limit the number of customers in the store if we feel we can't assist everyone effectively given staff on hand.
- Store employees will continue to wear face masks and sanitize their hands regularly.
- We will continue to regularly sanitize surfaces such as cases and credit card machines and plenty of hand sanitizer will be available for customers to use.
- We will continue to provide as much increased store ventilation as we can with open windows and fans.
- Curbside pickup is still available for website or phone orders -- we plan to make this a permanent option for customers.
- We are considering adding a weekly appointment time for customers who would still prefer to shop with masks required and lower store capacity. If you would like to continue to shop this way, please call 859-255-4316 or email us at email@example.com so we can gauge interest and keep you informed of updates.
If you have any questions about any of our changes, please feel free to reach out! We are continuing to prioritize the safety and health of our employees and customers while taking into account current mandates and available information -- we feel okay taking these steps but will be closely monitoring news and health advisories. Any significant revisions to the above protocols will be updated here on our site and announced via our social media.