Our store hours & face mask policy
Our hours for in-store shopping and curbside pickup:
Monday - Saturday:
11:00am - 6:00pm
Any exceptions to these hours (for holidays, etc.) will be posted on Facebook & Instagram and updated on our Google business listing -- and you can always call us if you're curious!
Our current COVID-19 protocols (updated 5/22/23):
- Face masks are no longer required while you are in the store. We do, however, remain mask-friendly and have disposable face masks available at the door for any customers who would like to wear them. Our store space is small and can grow crowded quickly!
- All store employees wear face masks.
- We provide as much increased store ventilation as we can with open windows, fans, and UV air filters.
- Acrylic shields are in place at most counters.
- Hand sanitizer is provided and customers are asked to sanitize hands if trying on jewelry from the cases.
- Curbside pickup is available for website or phone orders if you'd prefer not to come into the store -- contact us if you have any questions!
This policy is subject to change; any significant revisions to the above protocols will be updated here on our site and store signage will be updated accordingly. While we do not currently anticipate reinstituting our masking policy, we do prioritize the safety and health of our employees and customers and will require mandatory masking again in the future if local COVID-19 infection rates climb significantly enough to create new levels of concern.