our store hours & covid protocols
Our hours for in-store shopping and curbside pickup:
Monday - Friday:
11:00am - 2:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Any exceptions to these hours (for holidays, etc.) will be posted on Facebook & Instagram and updated on our Google business listing -- and you can always call us if you're curious!
Our current COVID-19 protocols (updated 5/19):
- Face masks are required while you are in the store. This policy is subject to change according to shifting levels of community transmission, and positivity rates in Fayette Co. are currently on the rise. We hope to make masks optional again when possible, but in the meantime, we have disposable masks available for any customers who need one.
- All store employees wear face masks and sanitize their hands regularly.
- We regularly sanitize surfaces such as cases and credit card machines and plenty of hand sanitizer is available for customers to use.
- We provide as much increased store ventilation as we can with open windows and fans.
- Acrylic shields are in place at counters.
- Curbside pickup is available for website or phone orders if you'd prefer not to come into the store -- contact us if you have any questions!
We are continuing to prioritize the safety and health of our employees and customers while taking into account all available information and transmission statistics. We feel that the small size of our store (with customers often unable to social distance while browsing at counters) is more safely navigated with masks. This policy is subject to change; any significant revisions to the above protocols will be updated here on our site and store signage will be updated accordingly.