our store hours & covid protocols
We are open to full capacity and are no longer requiring appointments for entry. (We do, however, require masks to be worn in the store -- it's a small space.)
Our hours for in-store shopping and curbside pickup:
Monday - Friday:
11:00am - 2:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Any exceptions to these hours (for holidays, etc.) will be posted on Facebook & Instagram and updated on our Google business listing -- and you can always call us if you're curious!
Our current COVID-19 protocols (updated 12/9):
- Face masks are required while you are in the store. If you forget yours at home, we have disposable masks available.
- No appointments are needed; the store is open to full capacity and you can just walk in.
- All store employees wear face masks and sanitize their hands regularly.
- We regularly sanitize surfaces such as cases and credit card machines and plenty of hand sanitizer is available for customers to use.
- We provide as much increased store ventilation as we can with open windows and fans.
- Acrylic shields are in place at counters.
- Curbside pickup is available for website or phone orders if you'd prefer not to come into the store -- contact us if you have any questions!
We are continuing to prioritize the safety and health of our employees and customers while taking into account current mandates and available information. We feel that the small size of our store (with customers often unable to social distance while browsing at counters) makes masks necessary, especially with the recent emergence of new variants. Any significant revisions to the above protocols will be updated here on our site and announced via our social media.